Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 2, 2016

· Fabric Sale! ·

At the end of the year, I usually get the urge to clear out excess and this year was no exception. ;-)  When I was home over Christmas, I went through our fabric stash to clear out the fabrics that I don't see myself getting around to in the next few years... so I'm offering them for sale!

To Reserve:

- Email me at modedelis (at) gmail (dot) com
(comments for this post have been turned off- please only contact me by email!)
- Include your zip code and country
- Include the number/titles/letters (as applicable) of the items from the description


Priced per piece, unless otherwise noted!


Embroidered silk-look (polyester? but feels nice)
(coordinates wonderfully with the cherry red silk noile! :-))
2 1/8 yds of 54" wide
$15


Benartex "Alsace" Cotton- black and rust
5 1/3 yds of 45" wide
$40


Water Repellent Cotton/Nylon Poplin
5 yds of 60" wide
$25


Green Water-Resistant Fabric
3 yds of 58" wide
$15


White Polyester Moire
1 3/4 yds of 44" wide
$8


Sunny Yellow Corded Cotton (Home Dec weight)
25" of 57" wide PLUS 12"x112" PLUS scraps
$5


Vintage cross stitch
14.5"x 18" and 16.5"x 19.5"
$5 for both


Wine Crushed Velvet
2 7/8 yds of 54" wide
$18


Celery Green Silk/Rayon Velvet
1 2/3 yds of 50" wide
$20


White embroidered fine cotton
30" of 42" wide PLUS scraps
$7
 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com